In reference to my previous post admitting I have a problem with Chapstick, I want to share one of the best ones in a bit more detail. If you’re a beauty product junkie you have most definitely heard of Smith’s Rosebud Salve , but have you heard of the other scents it comes in? Besides the original faint rose scent, there are two others that, to many, rival it. One is a sharp peppermint and the other an intoxicating strawberry that smells identical to everyone’s favorite Starburst.
With all the same benefits packaged into a similar little old fashioned tin, the Strawberry , in my opinion, trumps all. The heavenly fruity scent is equally as addicting as the multi functional product itself.
Also comes in a little tube if you don’t like to stick your finger into a pot.
- On hands, elbows, anywhere that’s dry
- On split ends
- As a highlighter on your brow and cheek bones
- On burns, blisters, sunburn, insect stings, or bug bites to sooth and heal
- On your cuticles
- To tame your eyebrows
- To heal blemishes
- On cracked heels with socks before bed
- To tame frizz
- On diaper rash
- To make a powder eyeshadow into a creme one by mixing them together
- As an eye primer
- As a lip primer